Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year eve countdown again with e2rians! BUT NO gets one of 2 bigger! haha!! that good news!

to mom! thanks for giving me ur support always! especially for my concert which held on 20 nov! i really glad to see the two of u there! :D:Dspecial thanks for always letting me home early! i know dad always unhappy about it! but u always there to back me up!! and i know how hard u work for money! i promise to be a more filial kid! to help u do housework! listen to whatever u say! and i will sure tell you if i have a boyfriend and i will for sure ask for ur agreement! so u need not worry about that! AND currently i got NO boyfriend! so u no need ask jia xin to come and ask me! i will talk to u regarding this matter soon! :D and i know how understanding u are from what i seem last night! :D:D i LOVE U MORE THAN I DO!

to my dad! thanks for helping me over the housework for last year! i promise i will do more than u do! :D:D thanks for being there for me whenever i need you!! thanks for being there to care and love me! buy me anything that i demanded! :D:D the only moment i saw u really care for me is when u drop tears in front of me! ask me quit the job, ask me not to work so hard for money! i promise u i will save up money! :D:D u are indeed the best dad in the whole world! i love u as much as i do to mom! i dont know how can i tell u in person! i know u and mom wont read my blog! but THANKS FOR HAVING TO TOLERATE my bad temper, my stubborness, my mistakes and everything! i cant express my feelings out in front of u. but i really love u!! :D

to my bro! i can see that our relationship gets a little bit better. we dont fight once we start to talk! i know u care for me! is just the way u show that mislead me! anyway I LOVE U TOO! because we carry same blood and u are forever my good brother!! i know u also wont read my blog! but nvrm! i still wants to thank you for loving me over 18 years! i love you too!! :D:D:D

to my sisters! thankd for being there forever! entertaining my friends who visit me at home! thanks for being so kaypo! asking me when i will together with this and that! HAHA!! i really love u! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA XIN/ EVY WIDONA/ SINGA!! u two are forever my LOVELISEST SISTERS!

to my 4e2rians! thanks for being such a good classmate with me! thanks for always take in my nonsense! takes in my bad temper! and always be so UNDERSTANDing towards me! eventhough u all likes to call me auntie! but i know u guys care and love me! because i love u guys too! i dont know why only with 4e2s i will break rules! HAHA!! perhaps we are clown! we like to break rules together! but having with you guys really made my day much happier! i not saying with other group of my friends are bad! but i dont know why i feel more carefree with e2rians! perhaps we jokes, we are disgustings fellow!, haha! only with u all i will shout so LOUDLY in foodcourt! remember when u buy orange and stuff yesterday! HAHA!! ONLY WITH U ALL I DID THAT! haha!!

to my poly classmates! thanks for treating me so good! thanks for being so caring! and always never give up on me! LETS all work hard together to score well! CHEERRSSS!! :D

to poly percussionist! thanks for being there to actually support me, encouraging me whenever i play wrongly! thanks for the supper! eventhough that makes me really fat! but we'll exerice together! thanks for planning a bday celebration for december babies! and thanks for never tried to give up on me before!! :D:D and thanks for ALL the memories that u all gave me!! :D:D:D

to powerpuffkim! thanks for being such a good click for me to hang out with! thanks for all care, concern, love and u guys know what i want to say! and the precious post was really devote u the 3 of u all! :D:D I LOVE U ALL! as much as i will forever! so lets meet up more often! i will TRY MY BEST FO NGEE ANN TO LOOK FOR U ALL! :D:D

to my cousins! thanks for being there at home help to finish all the dishes mom cook! HAHA :D:D u two are indeed my good cousin the ones who always understand what i need and all! :D:D haha

to zi ying! thanks for really being there for me! i always IMPROMPTU and hop on to ur house! luckily ur mom never doubt me as lesbian before! or else i really gonna be damn sad! HAHA!! and u know what i want to say! so i dont need to type here! HAHAHA

to FOC friends and GLs! thanks for making me high! eventhough we dont really meet up! but you people are the first group of friends i know from my poly life! ROCK ON!! :D

to manjusri percussionist! we should really meet up! all of us are really busy and we like didnt meet for almost a year! :(

to my Ritz friends! u are those people who always makes me go back and work because i just simply enjoy working and seeing u guys work! we should go and have fun soon! we have not meet up for outings for really quite a sometime! HAHA!!

i should stop tying and go and BATHE now! ahhaha!! :D:D

happy new year to all! i gonna forget all the hurting stuff, all the sad moments and carry on with my life! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment